The Ardmore – An Exceptional Vermont Experience
Although Special Rates or Packages are occasionally available on our web site or Facebook page, regular rates range from $189 to $229, single or double occupancy. Peak period rates range from $269 to $299 during the peak periods of Dartmouth Graduation, Fall Foliage (mid September to mid-October), Wassail Weekend (the 2nd weekend in December) and Christmas Eve through New Years Eve. Vermont lodging tax of 10% is additional. Included in the rate is a three-course, served, country breakfast as well as seasonal afternoon refreshments.
Reservations are recommended and appreciated. Reservations are guaranteed with a deposit of 50% of the full amount of a multiple night reservation or 100% of the amount of a one-night stay, including 10% Vermont lodging tax.
Generally, June through the third weekend of September a two-night reservation is required on weekends, holiday weekends, holiday periods and at other special times. A minimum two-night reservation is required from the mid- September through mid- October and from December 24 through December 31.
Should you need to cancel your reservation:
- If your cancellation is received 14 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit less a $25 service charge.
- Six months notice is required for cancellation of reservations for Dartmouth Graduation weekend to receive a deposit refund less a $25 service charge.
- Thirty days notice is required for cancellation of reservations for Fall Foliage- mid September to mid-October to receive a deposit refund less a $25 service charge.
- If your cancellation is received less than the stated number of days prior to your arrival date, and if we are able to re-rent the room for the same time at the same rate, we will refund your deposit less a $25 service charge.
- If we are unable to re-rent the room, we are unable to refund your deposit.
- Cancellation of reservations with notice of 48 hours or less, late arrivals or early departures will receive no refund and are responsible for the full reservation amount.
Arrival and Departure
Rooms are ready and guests are received between 4 PM and 6 PM. Departure time is 11 AM. Please notify us, if you will be arriving after 6 PM.
Late arrival is possible with prior arrangement. A limited number of arrivals as early as 2 PM are possible, only if arrangements are made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. There is a $50 service charge for early arrival.
Late departure is not possible due to the need to clean rooms for arriving guests.
U. S. currency (USD), personal checks, travelers checks are accepted as well as Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
No daily service charge is added to bills. Gratuities may be left at the guest’s discretion.
Guest rooms accommodate two guests. Children 14 years and older are welcome provided that they are able to stay in a room with a parent or in their own room. If you are interested in booking the entire house, and the children are well behaved, we would be happy to host your event.
We are sorry that we are unable to accommodate pets. Charlotte has one orange cat named Cheech, who is happy to share his home with you. Our daughter, Corinne, and her rescue dog named Bert also live at the Ardmore.
Guest Comfort & Protection
For the comfort and protection of our guests, we have a no smoking and a no pet policy on our property. Guests who violate this policy must be asked to leave and will be charged for their entire reservation. There is a $250 fee charged to reclaim a room to smoke-free and/or pet-free status.
We will be happy to assist you with reservations for dining, theater, driving trips and directions or maps. We can print your boarding passes, if you wish.